Your website represents you. Build something to be proud of.
Simple ways to improve your site:
- Update all contact information. (Check all communications, e.g., website, e-mails, business cards, brochures.)
- Review your site for out-of-date or incorrect information.
- Test new headlines, copy and offers.
- Check your traffic and statistics.
- Address site usability. Make it easy to navigate.
- De-clutter your site. Content is good, clutter is not.
- Keep the message clear and simple. Quality copy counts.
- Create a site map.
- Most important offer useful content.
As the Internet becomes an increasingly fundamental part of the economy, it is critical to your business’ success to keep improving and refining your site.