This plugin will add the code needed to run the Clickheat click tracking program
Download & Installation
1.) Download and install the Clickheat system from Labs Media. Download and install the Clickheat system into a folder called "clickheat" in your root web folder. i.e. http://www.mydomain.com/clickheat
Installation instructions for this step can be found here
2.) Download the Clickheat plugin from us
Version 1.0 – updated 3/24/08
3.) Then activate this plugin
- Unzip and upload the clickheat.php file into your `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Please verify that your current theme has the code wp_footer() installed at the bottom of the template
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Verify the tracking code was installed correctly.
It should look like this:
- Test the system by adding the "?debugclickheat" debug code to the end of any page link on your site. i.e. http://www.site.com/page-or-post-slug/?debugclickheat
Please note: the system will not track clicks from admin users that are logged in.
If you have installed it correctly you will get a window like this appearing:
Click anywhere on the screen and you will see your clicks being recorded in this box.
1.0 – Initial Release – Will automatically add the tracking code needed your website to use the clickheat tracking system.
Feedback & Support
Please feel free to leave your comments and feedback. They are very much appreciated. You can leave a comment here