Here is the list of all the standard goodies our unique content management system includes:
1. Full Web XHTML Standards Compliance Coding — The web code that is generated from the system is in full compliance with the standards of the W3C. This is important not only for interoperability with today's browser but also for forward compatibility with the tools of the next generation.
2. Instant Changes — Changes you make to your templates or entries are reflected immediately on your site, with no need for regenerating static pages or waiting for your web administrator to make changes for you.
3. Pages — Pages allow you to easily manage non-blog content that does not change often like a company contact page.
4. Blog Posting — Wanting to add content regularly and be able to publish it easily? Then a blog is what you need. It allows you to publish content quickly and easily in a running journal type fashion.
5. RSS Feeds — The system generates both Atom and RSS 2.0 standard RSS feeds for easy blog content syndication
6. Link Lists Manager— Lists allows you to create, maintain, and update any number of itemized collections of links through your administration interface.
7. Easy Change Themes — The theme system makes designing everything from the simplest blog to the most complicated webzine a piece of cake, and you can even have multiple themes with totally different looks that you switch with a single click.
8. Cross-blog Communication Tools— It fully supports both the Trackback and Pingback standards for automated update notifications
9. Comments — Visitors to your site can leave comments on individual entries, and through Trackback or Pingback can comment on their own site. You can enable or disable comments on a per-post basis.
10. Spam Protection — Out of the box the system comes with very robust tools such as an integrated blacklist and open proxy checker to manage and eliminate comment spam on your blog, and there is also a rich array of plugins that can take this functionality a step further.
11. Intergrated User Registration — the systen has a built-in user registration system that allows people to register and maintain profiles and leave comments on your blog.
12. Password Protected Posts — You can give passwords to individual posts to hide them from the public. You can also have private posts which are viewable only by their author.
13. Easy Plugin Installation — If our system doesn't do something you need we can easily add a plugin to do the job. The system was meant to be expandable and can be modified with a few simple clicks. Try it and you'll wonder why all web software isn't this easy.
14. Easy Importing — We currently have importers for Movable Type, Textpattern, Greymatter, Blogger, and b2. Work on importers for Nucleus and pMachine are under way.
15. XML-RPC interface — WordPress currently supports an extended version of the Blogger API, MetaWeblog API, and finally the MovableType API. You can even use clients designed for other platforms like Zempt.
16. Workflow — Allows for multiple author websites to post conent to the site and then have that content .
17. Intelligent Text Formatting — If you've dealt with systems that convert new lines to line breaks before you know why they have a bad name: if you have any sort of HTML they butcher it by putting tags after every new line indiscriminately, breaking your formatting and validation. Our function for this intelligently avoids places where you already have breaks and block-level HTML tags, so you can leave it on without worrying about it breaking your code.
18. Multiple Users & Authors — The highly advanced user system allows up to 10 levels of users, with different levels having different (and configurable) privileges with regard to publishing, editing, options, and other users.
19. Ping Notification System — supports pinging Ping-O-Matic and other XML-RPC services, which means maximum exposure for your blog to search engines, automatically.